Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Top 6 MFP Sales Tips "Be Prepared"


There's a saying that you can't teach an old dog new tricks! I don't believe it! Here's a few tips that you must have before going to any appointment.

Lease Documents:
Yup, have a few handy, and a few credit apps, never know when you're going to make a mistake and need another.

Sales Orders:
Have them preprinted and all filled out with the pricing, so if you get into a closing situation you can sign the docs right on the spot. I can't tell you how many times I didn't have any, either I forget them or I didn't think there was a chance to sign an order that day. The opportunity came, I closed on a verbal deal and then when I went back with the documents, it was too late and the client changed their minds.

Need to see the other four tips? Please take a trip to Print4Pay Hotel and become a member, converse with your peers, ask questions, get real world answers, view additional sales tips, see the latest leads and best of all take the time to view over 20,000 threads related to the copier industry! Don't worry it's all FREE!

From experience don't leave your home or office with out these tools or the Print4Pay Hotel!

-=Good Selling=-

No comments: