Tuesday, September 1, 2009
TWIR "This Week in Ricoh"
Special thanx to Print4Pay Hotel members from around the world and a few moles!
IKON, a division of Ricoh, will have a booth at the upcoming ILTA Conference, for the legal community, and be showing Ricoh MFPs bundled with document management solutions from OmTool AccuRoute, according to IKON’s VP of Legal Enterprise Solutions, Mark Davey.
Ricoh announced it won a bid to supply MFPs and DocuLex Archive Studio document management software to Lake County Water Authority in Orlando, FL.
Ricoh Product Manager, Frank Elchert, launched the Personal Paperless Document Manager optional solution software for its MFPs:
- Allows users to combine scanned documents with MS Word, Excel or PowerPoint content
- Based on Nuance Communications OmniPage OCR software
- Can customize scanning menus on the copier’s LCD panel
- PDF data compression
- 5 seat license for $1499.95, 25 seats for $7124.76, 50 seats for $13,499.55
- price does not include annual software maintenance fees