Sunday, March 24, 2013

MPF Solutions Blog Earned A Half of Million.....

Way back in July of 2008 I added Google Analytics to the MPF Solutions Blog. Before July I was not tracking any of the page views, and the average monthly page views for the blog then was in between 12-13 thousand page views per month.

I'm a copier guy at heart and not an SEO or Google Analytics expert, and personally I have more fun with selling MFP's and solutions. Somewhere in 2010 I started seeing monthly page views above 15 thousand per month and it pretty much remained that way until late 2012.  December of 2012 was the first time the MFP Solutions Blog topped 20 thousand page views, followed by January 2013 which almost topped 25 thousand page views. We leveled out in February (short month) with a little over 21,000 and seems March will be over 21,000 (with a week vaca). 

In the meantime, just yesterday the ALL time MFP Solutions Blog cracked 500,000 page views! It's been a long journey since I've starting writing the Blog and I'd like to take time to thank all of our readers. I don't know who most of you are, but I thank you for reading and coming back as often as you do.

Moving forward in 2013 will be a big change for the Print4Pay Hotel, I'll be incorporating all three sites into one, the Print4Pay Hotel end user forum, the Print4Pay Hotel secure forum, the Print4Pay Hotel web portal and the MFP Solutions Blog will be moved to one site and one domain. 

Thanks again to all of our readers, you all are awesome!

-=Good Selling=-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your wonderful achievement. Your blog is informative and fun. Keep up the great work.