At least for me the first Quarter of 2013 has come to a close. Business was good, over 100% for the quarter and almost logged 200% for March, however April business seems like it might be marginal at best. You know a lot of reps will say to themselves whoa is me, it's going to stink, I have nothing in the pipeline. While others realize it's time to pick up their game so they can work towards another solid month. Which one are you? I hope that from reading this blog that you are one of those that makes things happen!
Each month on the Print4Pay Hotel forums we'll upload "Pricing on the Street" quotes, these quotes are certified as accurate since the pricing information is emailed to us from other Print4Pay Hotel members in the field.
We'll also receive and upload quotes and proposals from other Print4Pay Hotel members and these quotes will be "the proposal or quote" that was emailed to the end user.
Each month I'll list those proposals/quotes and "Pricing on the Street" here with the associated links. You need to be a Premium Member in order to download the documents. So without further ado here's the top quotes from March 2013. Enjoy!
- MFP/MPS Assessment
- Sharp MX-B402SC
- Ricoh MP 3352 Pricing on the Street - Feedback please
- "Pricing on the Street" Ricoh W3601
- "Pricing on the Street" Ricoh W5100en
- "Pricing on the Street" Ricoh MP3352SP (4 units)
- Sharp MX-264N "Pricing on the Street"
- Xerox WC 5755PT "Pricing on the Street"
- Ricoh MPC2551 "Pricing on the Street"
- Canon C6255 "Pricing on the Street"