Sunday, March 31, 2013

MFP Solutions Top Ten Copier & MFP Blogs for March 2013

Spring comes to the Northeast, finally!  Over the long weekend I found myself thinking about a potential sale, my prospect sent me an email on Friday (day off for me) and advised that he was in the market for a high end color system and would be making a decision ASAP, probably in a few days.

I've got competition from two major players and the last time we did this I lost out on the high end black system.  Friday night saw me exchanging emails, doing a side by side comparison and tonight I'll be preparing my numbers and pay them a visit in the AM.  Just goes to show you that you never know what tomorrow will bring and our job is not a 9-5 effort.

856
 
451
 
450
 
389
 
330
 
310
 
300
 
260
 
243
 
228
 
 
 
 

No comments: