Monday, October 31, 2011
Selling Copiers & MFP's "5 End of Year Sales Tips"
So, for all of us that need or want to finish the year strong, yup the carrots been dangled, we bit and we need to reach the monthly, quarterly and year end bonuses. Here's a few tips to use, to help close and find business.
1. Find those companies that have made a profit (gee, is there really some of those left), for those that have, they need to reduce their tax burden and one of the best ways is to purchase office equipment.
2. Customers on the edge? Looking to lease however they are holding back? Inform them of Section 179 of the IRS Tax Code, it just may be enough to put them over the edge or better yet have them buy from you!
3. The harder you prospect NOW, will pay off in December. Typically in December we'll hear statements like this "Call us back after the New Year", "We're just to hectic to make any decisions right now", " My boss got ran over by a Reindeer last night".
4. Prepare your prospect that you need and want to get the business done before the end of the year. If you're tight with them, level with em and tell them it means a lot to you, your end of year numbers and how you stack up in the rankings. Any good business owner or exec will appreciate this.
5. NO, is not an option, any NO should be followed by a WHY! Put their feet to the fire and find out the objection to either walkaway or finish the sale.
Now is the time to finish what you started. Top earners have a lot of "fringe benefits", you need and want to be one of those right? Put the peddle to metal and don't stop until you last selling day of the year!!!