Thursday, July 9, 2009

Xerox Color Qube Samples!

Ok, ok, it's been a long week for me! Apologies for not posting more.

About two weeks ago I sent for samples from Xerox for the Xerox ColorQube, within a week I had my samples and I'd have to agree that they were ok, nothing that jumped off the page and the quality was not better than laser. I then took the ultimate test and left the documents on the dashboard of my car Jersey heat), and guess what??? The pages stuck together like tar and feathers. Hey, so much for wax technology.

In a few days after I received my samples I had an email from Xerox, the title of the email was Xerox Follow up and then PLEASE RESPOND. Well I have to admit this is the first time I've ever seen a picture of a Xerox rep in the email. The rep is a female and takes a great photo, one thing I can tell you is that I'll never have my photo's in my emails!! LOL
I've posted the email on the P4P Message Boards, so log in and you'll see what I'm blogging about!

-=Good Selling=-

No comments: