Wednesday, July 29, 2009
This Week in Ricoh "TWIR"
Ricoh announced that for end users that choose a EFI Fiery print server to go with their new Ricoh PRO C700EX color MFP, a paired down version of EFI Fiery Command WorkStation can be viewed on the copier control panel
Ricoh announced it will now resell Cima’s DocuClass document management software. The software will also be able to be accessed via the Ricoh MFP control panel.
Ricoh announced that is factory direct branch in Ireland won a bid to provide 1,000 MFPs to locations of PostBank.
Ricoh now shipping the new b/w production models, the Pro 907EX, 1107EX and 1357EX featuring:
- 90, 110 & 135ppm
- Base MSRPs of $40,000, $51,000 & $62,000
- 360 second warmup time
- Handles up to 110lb. index only (can not run 10point stock)
- Comes standard with two 1000 sheet drawers, and two 500 sheet drawers
- 208v/20amp power needed
- Document feeder runs up to 80opm
- Weighs only 672lbs.
- First copy out time as fast as 3 seconds
- 320GB hard drive space
- Built-in print controller with 1.4GHz processor
- PCL print driver standard (PostScript is option)
- 10/100BaseT port (no 1000BaseT)
- 512MB RAM standard (can upgrade to 1.5GB)
- Finishing options include 100 sheet stapling, book-making, hole-punching, perfect binding & ring binding