Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Copier Sales "Are You an Empty Suit?"


In my 28 years, I have been to many sales seminars, classes, sales universities, and manufacturers classes. Over the last two days, I had the privilege of being able to attend a seminar from Dealer Marketing Solutions.

I've heard many sales people on the P4P Message Boards other reps raved about Darrel Amy and Dealer Marketing Solutions and what they can bring to the table to increase sales skills, knowledge and current real world techniques. I was NOT disappointed, as a matter of a fact I was renewed with a new sense of how to get to go about selling solutions to top management in top firms! Darrel brought his "A" game and down home "Little Rock" thangs and ya'll's to cap a masterful seminar! Geez, I could almost smell the barbeque comin from Sims!!

I won't steal Darrel's thunder about the "Empty Suits", but it won't really ring home until you take one of his seminars.

The course was about a day and a half and our training class centered around Document Management. In previous years I had dabbled with EDMS, sold a couple, but never really penetrated my existing accounts or new accounts for EDMS.

To give you all a short story, I had an appointment today, I followed Darrel's guide lines in reference to what, who, when and where. I won't get into the details, however I walked of the customers office with a signed order, signed lease and presented a killer solution to the customer.
If you haven't signed up for one of his classes, I urge you to do so NOW. It doesn't matter if you're the new kid on the block or the seasoned veteran, you will be WOWED.

Darrel, thanx it was awesome!!



-=Good Selling=-

No comments: