Saturday, September 6, 2008

Blogging about Office Equipment "Selling Multifunctional Devices"


Blogging, love it, hate it, and read it! I can't tell you how much I enjoy blogging about my industry!



I'm not a big radio listener in the car, especially since my battery went dead and I can't find the code to re-activate the radio. I did put satellite radio in the car, however my 170lb Mastiff/Rot mix decided he would rip the antenna out one day on a trip to the vet. However, this turns out to be a good thing! Most days, I'm in the car traveling from appointment to appointment with no radio. I really find it enjoyable and I get to think more about customers, solutions and what I'm going to write about in my next Blog!



I have Google analytics tied to my Blog and can't wait to check it every night to see what domains have logged on and what everyone is reading. What interests me most is the keywords (how people are finding the P4P blog). Everyday its something new, since December of 2007, the P4P Blog has 27,433 page views and over 15,000 visits.



Just today I added a "gadget" that will show you the blogs that I read on a regular basis. Since last week I also added a "This Date in History". I'll keep blogging and lookin forward to your comments!! Thanx for all the page views and visits!!




-=Good Selling=-

No comments: