Saturday, September 6, 2008

Who Pays for Network Setup of Print & Scan Drivers?



Who Pays for Network Setup of Print & Scan Drivers?


Here's how our P4P Hotel members responded:


21% My company includes it @ no extra charge.


25% My company charges me back per device.


7% My company charges me back and has a flat rate for multiple units.


7% The customer pays for all print and scan drivers to be loaded.


39% I setup the print and scan drivers and do not charge the customer.


So, why is it that sales people are wasting time setting up print and scan drivers? Is it because the dealership does not have the resources to accomplish this? Or, could it be that the dealership charges their sales people too much to have an SE on site. I think our time is much better spent selling than loading print and scan drivers. It should also be included in a sales persons base price.


-=Good Selling=-

No comments: