Monday, October 5, 2009

Copier Sales "Cold Calling"


To tell you the truth, I dreaded going to the office today, it was another telemarketing day and we had to start at calling at 9AM! Drats, I thought all the way to the office, who the heck is gonna want to talk to me on Monday morning!! What a ride it took me almost 90 minutes to go 27 miles. Guess I can't stop for coffee anymore.

I made it just in the nick of time or at least I thought I did, I rolled in at 8:50AM, only to find out that I had to be there prior to 8:30AM Dam!

So, off I went 18 calls the first hour, 19 calls the second hour, 18 calls the third hour, yeah lunch break! After lunch I made another nineteen calls. Count em NINE appointments! WHOAAA!

Mind you I had to push to some of them, however I've got an additional nine accounts to visit and nine additional opportunities for this month. I gotta keep this short, too much work tonight and have to be back for additional product info in the AM. For all of you rooks out there. Ya gotta make those calls, after 29 years in the business, I too forget that you've gotta make at least 100 cold calls a week.

-=Good Selling=-

No comments: