Friday, September 23, 2011
5 Great Ways to Lose Your Best MFP Sales People
These are the top 5 reasons why seasoned reps have stated they are moving on from the MFP industry.
Just thought I'd enlighten everyone with these.
1. Make sure you give them last months commission report a few days before you need to pay them. This way if there is a mistake, the rep will have to wait until next month.
2. Selling managers are too interested in selling, and not teaching/training new reps on sales techiniques nor solutions.
3. They can't get new equipment delivered in a timely manner.
4. Sorry, our pricing model had a mistake, it's not what you thought and we have to charge you back!
5. Promise them roads paved with gold and the don't give them the tools to reach those goals.