Sunday, January 6, 2013

12 Days of Christmas "What my Copier Company Offered to Me"


I have two of these, one my wife did and I did another. I got her point of view, typical office worker scenario. My wife helped me with some of these and thank you dear!

We'll see which one is liked best by all of you!

On the 12th day of Christmas, my Copier Company offered to me:

12 Document Management Solutions

On the 11th day of Christmas, my Copier
Company gave to me:

11 Cartridges of Toner

On the 10th day of Christmas, my Copier Company gave to me:

10 Boxes of Staples

On the 9th day of Christmas, my Copier Company gave to me:

9 Ways to Save Paper

On the 8th day of Christmas, my Copier Company gave to me:

8 Boxes of Paper

On the 7th day of Christmas, my Copier Company gave to me:

7 More Invoices

On the 6th day of Christmas, my Copier Company gave to me:

6 New Print Drivers

On the 5th day of Christmas, my Copier Company gave to me:

5 New Proposals

On the 4th day of Christmas, my Copier Company gave to me:

4 Buy it now end of month emails

On the 3rd day of Christmas, my Copier Company gave to me:

3 more phone calls for end of quarter sales

On the 2nd day of Christmas, my Copier Company gave to me:

2 New Broken Copiers

On the 1st day of Christmas, my Copier Company gave to me:

1 Print Management  Service Plan for all

-=Good Selling=-

No comments: