Sunday, March 28, 2010

On Demand Show 2010 in Phili


I'll be attending the On Demand/AIIM show in Phili next month.

I was just looking over the Exhibitor List and read that Ricoh, Ikon and Kodak will not be there this year. I know Ricoh  has their Dealer event this spring, however has the economy and the Ikon buyout taken it's toll? Plus, where the heck is Kodak? Also, I was counting on seeing the Oki proColor series from Okidata there, recently they released some really neat products desgined for the print production market, alas they won't be there either. One of the stops I'll be making is at Riso's booth to see the ComColor with all of the cool options. I counted up the exhibitors and it seems that there are a little over 100 for the On Demand side of the show.

Xerox and Canon will anchor the show with the largest booths, following up with somewhat smaller booths is KonicaMinolta and Oce. Infoprint will also be there, and probably with some of the Ricoh gear, however they a six of the space that Canon or Xerox is showing.

I'm really looking forward to next year in DC, we'll have ITEX, On Demand and AIIM all in one location and possibly one of the biggest events in a long time!

If you're in or around Phili from the 19th to the 22nd, I strongly recommend attending this awesome show!

-=Good Selling=-

No comments: