Friday, March 26, 2010

Selling Multifunctional Solutions "Quarter Update"


It's been awhile since I posted.....hah, ya'll probably thought I was on vacation or something. No, no vacations for me yet, just trying to catch up on some business.

Our quarter and month just closed, seems I made the cut and had my monthly numbers along with quarterly. I'm beginning to see some light at the end of the tunnel, but if you keep listening to the news it's still pretty much doom and gloom for the economy.

When I'm in existing accounts one of the talk tracks we start with is "how's business?". My response is that I've had more activity and more opportunies in the last four months than I had for the last year, just can't seem to put back to back great months together. From what I hear frm my customers and Print4Pay Hotel members the same is also true. All of us agree that we've got to come out of this soon or else!

Is everyone else seeing that? Would like to hear from others on this.

Moving forward to the new quarter, I need to stay more focused on higher end systems, multiple placements and hunt for MFP solutions that will help the end user improve the way they do business. I'm seeing more attention being paid to solutions like NSI, PPDM and MS Sharepoint. I'm thinking once the economy rebounds all those stalled talk tracks on these solutions will come to fruition.

I'll be at the On Demand/AIIM show in Phili this month and will be scouting around for "cool" items and will be looking to learn more about production printing, variable data and taking an in depth look at different types of media and niche machines.

BTW, the three D's of slling are: Desire, Dedication and Determination!

-=Good Selling=-

No comments: