- Thou shall not leave prints or copies on the dashboard of your car, (water boils at 212 degrees)
- Thou shall think twice about folding or creasing prints or copies
- Thou shall wait ???? minutes for system to warm up from cold start
- Thou shall not tipeth the system when wax is molten
- Thou shall trust a machine to decide what price tier to charge you when making copies
- Thou shall trust software to decide what price tier to charge you when making prints
- Thou shall trust that research shows 75% of all users color print or copy in "everyday color"
- Thou shall replace the cleaning unit when needed, WARNING SILICON FLUIDS ARE AN EXTREME SLIP HAZARD! Do not spill!
- Thou shall replace the waste ink tray, since these are not recycled
- Thou shall not turn the system off, for it is recommended that the device only be turned off if there is an error or the system needs to be moved
I know there's only ten, but I'm adding this one:
11. Thou shall dispose of all waste material in accordance with National, Local, State or Federal regulations which are applicable.