Tuesday, December 23, 2008

To Ricoh "What I Want for Christmas"


In Sweden, a common Christmas decoration is the Julbukk, a small figurine of a goat. It is usually made of straw. Scandinavian Christmas festivities feature a variety of straw decorations in the form of stars, angels, hearts and other shapes, as well as the Julbukk.

The poinsettia is a traditional Christmas flower. In Mexico (its original birthplace), the poinsettia is known as the "Flower of the Holy Night".

Thanx to Holiday Spot for these.

I did a wish list for Ricoh last year, Here's what I want for this Christmas from Ricoh:

  • Standard Bookletmakers that will fold cover stock


  • Biometric Authentication


  • Print files from my USB and SD cards


  • A reaL A4 device just like Samsungs or Sharps


  • Embeded Fax Server


  • Duplexing A3 (11x17)Digital Duplicator

  • Gelsprinter Plotter (36x48)

  • A Wide Format System that can Color Scan

  • High Volume MFPs that will Color Scan (60,70&80ppm)

I'm sure there's a few more I could think of however these are on the top of my list!!

-=Good Selling=-

PS I off for the Christmas Holiday and will be back next week!! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!




No comments: