Monday, December 8, 2008

Xerox Claims that Office Workers have too much.....

Xerox claims that following in regards to office workers have too much information to handle:

28% of typical workday is wasted by interruptions of unnecessary information
(What is unnecessary information????)
53% of workers believe that half the info they receive is not valuable
(I agree, too many chiefs, not enough indians)
42% of people accidentally use wrong information at least once per week
(I can attest to that!)
15.2 trillion pages are printed each year worldwide
(How many trees is that?, I think we gotta go back to growing hemp and using it for all of our everyday needs, and we can also use it for paper)
281 exabytes of info created in 2007 alone
(What the heck is an exabite?)
100.9 million pieces of direct mail sent every day in U.S.
(I started using Direct Mail as Fire Starters for my fire place just last week)
$650 billion wasted on productivity due to info overload
(Don't sweat the small stuff!)
3-5% of total revenue spent by average company on managing documents
(Now, that's a powerful number)

-=Good Sellin=-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a link to this paer/article? I'd love it for my pitchbook.