Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tweating about Copiers "People Need a Life"


I've been using Tweat Deck for about a year now, one of the features I like about Tweat Deck is that I can set up multiple searches. My searches include "copy machines", "Ricoh", "Xerox", "Copiers", "Canon", "print audit" and "konicaminotla", plus I have a column for all of the people I follow. Gee, do I need to get a life......well kinda, I find tweating an awesome way to get information out to my followers and p4p members el pronto!

I'm always impressed with how many people tweat about copiers, damn copiers? There's nothing else to tweat about??? I'm not talking about press releases, or interesting information on copiers, but how many people are actually trashing copiers!

Here's a few that caught my eye this week:

Just looked at both copy machines...we are 40,000 shy of 2 Million prints so far! Whew thats a lot!

Screw copy machines. I'd rather re-type and print. :|

Blahhhh I hate copiers. They just drive me up a wall. Aha.

When all our fancy printer/copiers break, our 9-year-old HP 5Si saves the day.

Selling copiers is my middle name "xerox" that would be..just call me "xeriod"

Anytime anyone needs something double-sided, I'm the one that has to do it. Why are copiers seemingly so hard to figure out??

Copy machines are the devil

I graduated college so that I can replace toner in the copy machines at work.

There you have it, the week in tweating about copiers, yeah you're right I need to get a life also!!


-=Good Selling=-

No comments: