Sunday, November 27, 2011

To Ricoh "What I Want for Christmas" 2011

The tradition of burning a Yule log actually has its roots in ancient Scandinavia. Supposedly the Yule log was a source of good luck and its remnants were saved to inspire good fortune throughout the year. It was such a widely held belief that people even threw the ashes in wells to make the water safer to drink.

It was once believed that any woman who went under a mistletoe and was not kissed would not marry the coming year.

Thanx to Interesting Christmas Facts for these.

I did a wish list for Ricoh last year, Here's what I want for this Christmas from Ricoh Americas for 2011:

  • Dedicated A3 Color Envelope Printer with or without a Fiery
  • 60-90 page per minute A4 MFP's
  • Increased Mono & Color Scan Speeds for Segment 4 A3 MFP's
  • A4 MFP's with an A3 "Cost Per Page Model"
  • Embeded Browser Units on all MFP's so I can sell the heck out of UDOCX
  • Duplexing A3 (11x17) Digital Duplicator
  • 4 PPM Wide Format MFP with Color Scan
  • Network Scanning Station: All of the Scan Features of the Ricoh MP5001 with NO print engine!
  • Wide Format MFP that will Color Print/Color Scan and Color Copy
  • Stop laying off good Ricoh people in favor of IKON people!
I'm sure there's a few more I could think of however these are on the top of my list!!

-=Good Selling=-

No comments: