Sunday, June 3, 2007

Need a job in the copier industry?

Over the years I have received many calls from head hunters, and on some occassions I have succumbed to setting up an appointment to "test the waters", on every occassion these interviews were fruitless and the out come was that I'll stay at my current position. Gee, I thought that some of these guys or gals knew my industry!


I've finally found the right guy! His name is Bill Diminno and he is the CEO of Innovative Performance Group Bill is a former copy guy, having worked for Imagistics, Panasonic and Ricoh. Bill knows his stuff, so whether you are the "down the steet" sales rep, Major Accounts, or Top Level Exec, Bill is the right guy to call.

Give IPG a call before you think about taking an interview with someone who is not from our industry! http://www.ipg-usa.net

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great company and very different from any other hack-recruiter type call that i would get almost weekly! I am a family guy and the primary breadwinner so my decsions are very important and affect more than just me. I found Bill/IPG to be very caring and honest in his approach. Thanks to Bill DiMinno (and Christian, Terry and cindy) I have been able to make a career move rather than just jumping for a new job for no real reason. Use IPG and it will improve your career AND overall quality of life. They spend lots of time with each candidate (free)to really match them and test them for their positions. It works! And, this guy knows the business better than almost anyone I have ever spoken to. There are many of us that would like to see a guy like Bill DiMinno running a division for a copier manufacturer... a company could learn alot about how to treat people to get the most out of them just by watching this guy work. Thanks Bill & everyone at IPG.

Delighted Chris said...

Bill is excellent. I hired him while I was president for a one billion $ division of a 4 billion dollar printing manufacturer. He always exceeded our expectations. After many years there, he just placed me in a down market, for a 350k plus a year position guaranteed for 2 years, and he even helps with the onramping and business planning. Class act, very smart. I have known him for years in marketing where he was very strong, but he is a great ceo coach with sound advice. Chris

Ed said...

IPG is undoubtedly the most professional and well prepared consultancy within the document management and solutions industry. Bill is a very bright and articulate professional with solid integrity and strong character.