Sunday, March 11, 2007

On My Way Home!

I was on my way home from Palm Beach, Florida (went there to watch my son's collge baseball team) and the wife and I decided to get a drink at the airport in West Palm.

I ordered two Bloody Mary's, one for me and one for the wife. After I ordered the bartender asked if I would like a double for $2.00 more, I agreed and then he asked if I would like a triple for another two dollars, I agreed again. While I was there I watched this bartender work his magic. Everyone who ordered a beer, he would then tell them that for every beer they ordered they could get a shot for an additional three dollars more! This guy was must have poured 20 shots while I was at the bar!

This guy was a terrific sales person! Ask and ye shall recieve, I am taking a note from his aggressive style and will be asking all of my cleints if they would like an additional small from MFP for only $8.00 more per month!

No comments: