Saturday, November 17, 2012

To Ricoh "What I Want for Christmas in 2013"

In Nova Scotia, during the twelve days of Christmas small groups of belsnicklers, or masked mummers, appear in neighborhoods, ringing bells, making noise, seeking candy or other treats. The hosts may try to guess who the mummers are and if they guess right the mummer removes his or her disguise and stops making rude noises and actions. Children may be quizzed by the mummers on their behavior if they say they have been good they are rewarded with candy. Thanx to Santas Net.

This will be the third year I've written a blog about "What I Want for Christmas".  If you'd like to read the others follow the links To Ricoh "What I Want for Christmas in 2011" and To Ricoh "What I Want for Christmas in 2012"

Here's my list for Ricoh this year:

  • 60-90 page per minute A4 MFP's Color or Black
  • 4 PPM Toner based Wide Format MFP with Color Scan for the USA market (You gave this to Australia and Europe buy not the Americas)
  • Hi Speed Network Scan Station that will scan at 100 image per minute plus along with a 200 page document feeder and the ability to scan2email, scan2folder and scan2cloud (I really want this one the most)
  • Wide Format Inkjet MFP that will Color Print/Color Scan and Color Copy
  • A4 Color Envelope Press with Color Matching
  • A3 Color Envelope Press with Color Matching (Dam, you gave this to Xante but not me!)
  • A Full Size Color Screen for the MPC305 and MPC301 (If you can get me this, could you get me a real good pair of glasses so I can see the screen on these models)
  • How about anything with the memjet print engine (before Xerox and Toshiba brings theirs to market)
  • You promised me ICE (Integrated Cloud Environment) last year, can you bring this to me this year?
  • MFPs that will have standard scan2OCR, scan2print and create search able pdf's (everyone else has these, why not me).
If you'd like to anything to the list, please do so in the comment section!

-=Good Selling=-

No comments: