Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Countdown to the 1,000th Copier & MFP Blog

What started as a way to vent, turned into an aspiration to share informative information among my peers in the Copier and MFP Indsutry.

In the last 5 years I've met some awesome people and keep in touch with many awesome P4P'ers (that's our short name for forum members) that I've never met.  In short most or all of these people have helped me sell more, become more knowledgeable and continue to inspire me!

I started the MFP Solutions Blog in January of 2007, I can't believe it's been five years!  The Blog title was Has Ricoh Under Estimated Color Scanning?  With this blog we'll have 952 with 48 left to reach the 1,000th Blog.

Over the years, I've tried to get readers of the MFP Solutions Blog to migrate to the Print4Pay Hotel forums. With the forums we have a closed secure way of sharing just about everything related to the Imaging Industry.  To date the Print4Pay Hotel has over 3,000 followers via the forums, twitter, feedblitz, and Linkedin. 

This year marked a milestone where the Print4Pay Hotel and Forums hit the ONE MILLION page view mark in late October of this year.  October of this year also saw our highest page views ever on the forums at 143,000 page views! 

On some other notes, our advertisers have benefited also, October of this month readers of the blog and forums produced almost 10,000 click through to one advertisers, while 5 others came in at close to 4,000 click through, and one new advertiser came in at over 3,000. If you like information about advertising with us please send me an email art@p4photel.com

Our revolver map shows visits from 171 countries in the last year. 

Also I've posted a short list of our most viewed Blogs from the last 5 years:


Oct 15, 2007
3,272 Pageviews
Jun 21, 2011,
2,892 Pageviews
Apr 10, 2011
1,576 Pageviews


Special Kudos to all, thank you for taking the time to read what I post and write on the forums and the blog. 

-=Good Selling=-

No comments: