Thursday, March 19, 2009

Selling Copiers "How to Win Against The Direct Branch"

Just recently I read a brief article from a BLI email on "Dealers Aim to Survive and Thrive Against Direct Sales" , the article was then cut off and I was directed with a thread to read the article in its entirety, well....... I did and all I got was a thread to subscribe for a mere $529.00 to read the article, no how no way will I pay it.

I'm going to give some insight on how to come up a winner more often than not.

I'm going to post the article in its entirety on the P4P Message Boards, all of them. If you want all you have to do is log in and read for free, none of this bs that you have to pay for good information. If you're not a member, membership is FREE, register and you'll be approved that day, just make sure that you register on the correct boards. If you only sell KM and you're trying to get on the Kyocera board, it's not gonna happen, same thing with all of the other boards.












-=Good Selling=-

No comments: